Tuesday, October 25, 2011

XOM Wisdom?

My pup has 10 shares of XOM from Nonny and calls for advice. "Should I sell it now or wait?"  Here's my chart on XOM:


XOM with Seasonal Projections.
 My advice: you might get another dollar or two if you sell tomorrow afternoon - into the final pre-earnings hours - and maybe as much as 5 dollars if you wait for December but if you really need the money (and he does) then sell now and don't look back. With those dogi's setting up we could easily be trading down $2 tomorrow.

Wise advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment